Monday, October 15, 2007

Baja photos

Here are a few more photos from the trip. (More stories to come.) Click on the photos to see larger versions.

For the first part of the trip, we stayed in this small village of Cabo Pulmo, part of a national park. We had thatched cottages -- and this hammock was super comfy.
hammock

We hiked to the waterfall that I showed in the earlier posting.

hike to waterfall

And we swam in this incredibly cold lake that the waterfall fed into. There were some crazy (or brave) tourists who jumped from about 40 feet up into the waterfall. Meanwhile, we relaxed in the water...and did a little yoga.

waterfall group

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks really nice, and I'm glad your thoughts are once again "Extra Crispy." BTW, I called Mark. He can fill you in on my thoughts about desert duty. Finally, happy birthday! Yahoo!

neighborsgrrl said...

Hey Manong,
Actually, my thoughts were extra "crisy" -- I forgot the 'p'. So I guess they were actually greasy? No matter. I decided that was the best title.