Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back from Baja

Arch at Cabo San Lucas
Hi everyone,

I made it back from Baja today. Originally, I was supposed to get back last night but we missed our connecting flight so I spent the night in Houston. Not a big deal as the airline paid for the extra night.

I'll be blogging about my trip, when I'm a bit more rested. Suffice it to say that it was a wonderful vacation, despite all the mosquito bites that I got. I also think I've had a enough exposure to the sun to last me a while. Now I just have to get used to not being in sunny, dry, 95 degree weather!

waterfall

Here are two photos from my trip. Everyone took so many digital photos that I didn't take nearly as many photos as I thought I would. One is of the arch in Cabo San Lucas, and the other is of a waterfall area that we hiked to and swam in the pool there. It was breathtaking.

No comments: