Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yoga in Baja

yoga
This photo is of some of us (I'm in the back in green pants) doing yoga in the courtyard between two of the thatched cottages that we stayed in.

I think the best place that we did yoga on the trip was actually on a platform in front of an abandoned, half-built house on one end of the beach. The pelicans were floating in one area of the water, and we did yoga while watching the sun come up, and you could really breathe deep.

Then, all of a sudden, a boat of fisherman came in where the pelicans were, and scooped up a net full of fish. The pelicans scattered and then resettled in another spot nearby. It was quite magical.


Breathe deep. OMMMMMMM.


kayaking

Oh, and after working hard on this kayaking excursion..in which the wind got so strong that one of my friends got blown completely off course...and we didn't know where she was for a few heartstopping minutes...then, all I wanted to do was nap in my hammock.

lying in my hammock

(p.s. don't forget to click on the photos to enlarge)

No comments: