Tuesday, December 25, 2007

recap of travel

January -- Killington, Vermont
April -- Las Vegas
October - Baja Mexico; Washington, DC
November - Hong Kong; Texas
December -- London; Texas

Where will I be in 2008?

At this point, I'm contemplating a West Coast swing - as Neighborsman gets married next year in "Gold Mountain", so I'll probably try to make it up to Seattle and Portland as well. Maybe a trip to Detroit. And of course, there's always the possibility of going to Australia.

One thing's for sure, I'm determined to finally get a free flight out of all this travel that I've been doing!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! My Christmas was awful. Read my comment on Mark's blog to see how bad it was. I hope to be in SF in August, too, if all goes according to plan. I should be here about all of 2008 except for the last week of it and the 3 weeks off in August.